PIV is a concept that’s been in use for some time but has recently gained massive popularity as homes have become more airtight with less natural ventilation.
Cool dry air is blown into the home from the loft or outside, this expands upon contact with the warm moist air within the home, forcing moisture out and reducing the relative humidity within the home. This creates an environment where mould and condensation cannot form.
- Cures or significantly reduces condensation & dampness – Removes humidity from the air, prevents mould growth and controls dust-mite allergens.
- Improves air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants are filtered out.
- Radon Gas cannot enter the property from below, the whole house is pressurised to prevent this.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Extremely low power consumption – costs around 1p per day.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years
- System standby in summer months – when the loft temperature exceeds 23°C.
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 7 year warranty – for peace of mind.
- Simple but effective ventilation solution – models available for all house types.